The Society is inviting applications for the post
- To maintain an overview of
the Society‘s financial affairs; and,
- To ensure that proper financial records and procedures are maintained.
- To contribute actively to the trustees‘ role, attending as far as possible all quarterly committee meetings and
the annual AGM;
- To ensure that the Society complies with its constitution, charity law and any other relevant legislation or
- To ensure the financial stability of the Society, and manage Society property and funds.
- To ensure that all items of income and expenditure are recorded appropriately;
- To claim tax refund for subscriptions paid under Gift Aid
- To authorise and pay the Society‘s expenses.
To produce accounts in accordance with the requirements of the
Society, the Charity Commission and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
if you would like to take up this role.
- Liaise with other Trustees and Committee Members over matters arising;
- Support the group treasurers as appropriate; and,
- Deal with any items that may be
applicable to the Society and the role.